Wednesday, August 25, 2010

#$ Safety 1st Vantage High Back Booster Car Seat Nitron



This is a great booster seat! I wish it came in a girly color for my daughter when she gets big enough for one. I purchased this seat instead of our original choice, the Evenflo Chase DX booster, because of its negative reviews.



My son loves this seat. The foam makes it comfy to sit in, and the one button adjustment is nice. The seat reclines so that it can lay flush against your back seat if it is tilted. Sometimes this is a problem for me with car seats because of the slanted angle of the back seat of my car.



The only reason I did not give the seat five stars is because the harness latch is not a push and release button, but rather a push and slide kind of latch, so you might need two hands (which I don't always have available when I am in a hurry).



The other nice feature about this seat is that you can raise the head rest as your child gets taller. In addition, the seat is pretty narrow and takes up less room than my son's convertible car seat did. The sitting area itself allows plenty of room for the child though, and seems more like a "grown-up" seat than my son's last car seat.



This booster comes with a cup holder that seems to stay put, and the cover is easy to remove. Adjusting this seat for my child was easy, and the directions are clear. I have yet to try it as a belt-positioning booster, but the harness is comfortable for my son, and he loves the bright green color.



While it is not full of bells and whistles as I am sure the $200 seats are, it does the trick and seems like a good value for my money. I recommend it for anyone who would just like value without having the fanciest thing on the market.
(70 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Safety 1st Vantage High Back Booster Car Seat Nitron


  • Removable cup holder can be used on either side
  • Mesh storage pocket
  • 2-position adjustable headrest
  • 5-position adjustable belt positioning guides
  • Can be used upright or reclined

No comments:

Post a Comment