Tuesday, August 31, 2010

$ Maxi Cosi Priori Convertible Car Seat Navy Reflection



I am very happy with the seat. My son is 3,5 years old and 41 lb now. He still in the seat but it is summer, we are looking for the high back booster now.

The only negative I have is that it is pain to remove the fabric for wash. I could not put it back and had to ask for my husband's help.

Love sleeping position on this car seat. My husband has other car seat that my coworker gave me for fee and I have to seat in the back with my son if he falls asleep because I have to help to support his head.
(60 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Maxi Cosi Priori Convertible Car Seat Navy Reflection


  • Rear facing: 5 to 35 pounds
  • Front facing: 22 to 40 pounds
  • 4-position independent recline system
  • 5-point harness with up-front harness adjustment
  • Removable, washable car seat pad

No comments:

Post a Comment