Wednesday, August 11, 2010

-- Graco Nautilus 3 in 1 Car Seat Lagrange



Well it was my mistake that I didn't read the description before I bought it. My big 6 month old outgrew his infant car seat, so I bought this. It turned out that my son was not ready for this car seat. This car seat cannot use it rear facing. This is only front facing and can be used for one year and older. Now that my boy cannot fit in the infant seat and still cannot use this one, I have to buy another one till he is one. The product itself is great, but for us it was a waste of money.



If I have known, I should have bought 32 Graco infant seat that he could have used up to 32 lbs/32 inches (I'm sure that should be good till 1 year old), and then switched to this one.
(655 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Graco Nautilus 3 in 1 Car Seat Lagrange


  • 3-in-1 multi-mode car seat for longer use 20 pounds to 100 pounds
  • Extended 5-point harness for children 20-65 pounds
  • Converts to high-back belt positioning booster for child 30 pounds to 100 pounds
  • Converts to backless booster for child 40 pounds to 100 pounds
  • Steel reinforced frame for durability

No comments:

Post a Comment