Tuesday, August 10, 2010

@# Kolcraft Tot Rider 2 Walker Zoo Buddies



This walker for baby is well worth the money! I bought this walker for a grandson that may come over to my house from time to time and I needed something to place baby in for feeding times. This walker has a large tray with a cup holder and will serve well for this purpose. Lots of room for Cheerios and whatnot!

I don't know how well it works as a walker yet as my grandson is not quite old enough yet to actually be able to move it. It does have what I would call rubber bumpers which act like brakes, on the underside near the wheels that prevent this walker from moving. Although it doesn't say so anywhere in the directions, I've searched, these bumpers can be taken off so that the walker will be able to move much more freely! However, as I stated, these are not mentioned at all in the directions. This walker can be folded for storage but it is not a one-hand operation for sure. In summary, no bells or whistles, but serves it's purpose and is the right price!
(4 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Kolcraft Tot Rider 2 Walker Zoo Buddies


  • New 3-legged design that folds flat for storage and travel
  • Tray to hold snacks and toys, as well as two built-in batting toys to keep baby amused
  • Non-skid friction pads for child's safety, as well as independent front swivel wheels
  • Includes height adjustment for growing babies up to height of 32" or up to weight of 26 pounds
  • Fully padded easy-to-clean seat pad

No comments:

Post a Comment