Saturday, August 7, 2010

#*# Nature s Purest Sleepy Safari Playard



I have been very happy with this playard. I purchased it 10 months ago while I was still pregnant. It was a little challenging to assemble but I was able to complete it alone in a little over an hour. My baby slept in it next to my bed for just over six months with no problems. The attached changing station was great and very convenient. She is too heavy for the bassinett now so we are converting it to use as a playard only.
(3 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=2.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Nature s Purest Sleepy Safari Playard


  • Naturally grown and colored
  • Full size bassinet with embroidered bumper
  • 3 musical melodies/ 2 nature sounds/ 1 womb sound
  • Removable/washable playard sheet for bassinet/floorboard
  • Changing table

No comments:

Post a Comment