Tuesday, August 17, 2010

#$ Eddie Bauer Auto Booster Car Seat in Portman



I'm the type to obsess about product reviews. I was nervous about this product because there was only 1 review on Amazon at the time. The booster received very good reviews from national safety organizations, so I decided to give it a try. I took it to my local car seat installation station and the installers were very impressed with the seat. In addition, it is very easy to use, light weight if you need to throw it in the trunk to make room, and my 3 year old son loves it. I am very happy with my purchase and would reccomend it highly.
(2 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Eddie Bauer Auto Booster Car Seat in Portman


  • Converts to a backless booster to accommodate a growing child
  • Dual, hideaway cup holders
  • 8-position height adjustable headrest grows with your child
  • Padded, pivoting armrests for additional comfort and ease of getting in and out of the booster
  • Removable, washable pad for ease of cleaning

No comments:

Post a Comment