Tuesday, August 24, 2010

$*$ Combi All in One Actvty Walker Pnk



I am so glad I bought this walker for my Grandaughter. The bottom is wider and more stable than the walkers I had for my own children; about the time that all the safety concerns were just developing. The seat is made of a thicker material and is comfortable for her little bottom and thighs. It came with rubber grips to keep it from sliding around too much while she is so small. She is only 6 months old and this will surely grow with her because it is easily adjustable.



The toy steering wheel top (which she loves) is easily removed for feedings and snacks. Easy to clean.



The salesman at Babies R Us told me that walkers were not safe because "you have to keep an eye on your kid"....well, I wouldn't use it where stairs or steps are nearby, but I am a very protective Grandmother and I fully believe that this is a safe product for my Grandchild. & Amazon beat the price by $20.00 versus Babies R Us!
(1 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Combi All in One Actvty Walker Pnk


  • Colorful automotive theme for playful, stimulating experience
  • Retractable seat for walking function
  • Removable hood for access to snack and play tray
  • Adjustable footrest for multiple play modes
  • Lights and Sound for interactive play

No comments:

Post a Comment