Saturday, August 21, 2010

$ Eddie Bauer Deluxe 3 in 1 Convertible Car Seat Stonewood



This definitely wasn't my first choice but it was my only option at the time so I bought it and I am pretty happy with it. Forward-facing it works great! My daughter is comfortable, I can recline the seat to best fit her needs, making adjustments to the seat are easy, seat belts rarely tangle...and did I mention my daughter is really comfortable! I always looks at her and wish that my drivers seat was as comfortable looking as her seat...lol. My only complaint is when its rear-facing it sits too straight up. Her head always slumped forward whenever she fell asleep and I always felt bad. But other than that, great seat! I would purchase again for when its time to face my daughter forward. Installation seemed very confusing at first but when you actually take time to read the manual (and this is true really for all car seats)it is really simple to install.
(5 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Eddie Bauer Deluxe 3 in 1 Convertible Car Seat Stonewood


  • Three modes of use: rear facing 5 to 35 pounds, forward facing 22 to 40 pounds and belt positioning booster 40 to 80 pounds
  • Side impact protection with EPP energy absorbing foam
  • 5 position headset easily adjusts from the front, without re-threading the harness
  • New 4 position recline and infant head support and toddler pillow
  • Removable cup holder, pivoting foam armrest and 5 position harness with up from adjustment

No comments:

Post a Comment