Wednesday, August 4, 2010

$ Graco Modern Pack n Play Playard with Bassinet Changer Zurich



Since I haven't had my baby yet, I can't give this 5 stars, but I think it's great so far!



I know several other reviewers complained that it didn't fit through their doors--it fit easily through mine! It does seem large, but not egregiously so, and I have wheeled it around my loft several times while rearranging rooms; it moves well and simply, and nothing has fallen off yet.



The one negative I can find is that for a portable play yard, the changing basket is really hard to get off once it is on. We had company come over after we put it together, and initially thought to just break it down and store it in a closet to save space. It proved very difficult, and we ended up just wheeling it into a different room until our guests left (but it is very mobile!).



The color combo is great and true to the picture. The puppy mobile is cute--I find myself swatting at them every time I walk past it.



All in all, I am very pleased with it. It is one of the only play yards we could find that was in a boy-appropriate color scheme without being dark and drab--just because we are having a boy doesn't mean everything needs to be blue and grey! Since we plan to use it as a bassinet for the first month or so, I will update if it fails in that regard.
(14 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Graco Modern Pack n Play Playard with Bassinet Changer Zurich


  • Modern style frame blends flowing lines, ideal proportions and purposeful details to define quality and comfort
  • Posture plus changing table fits your life with uniquely convenient height and functionality
  • Enhanced electronic sounds and lights unit entertains and soothes
  • Wheels on one end for better mobility in the home
  • Baby basics organizer blends practical baby care with style and flair offering diaper stacker, refillable wipes container, and storage compartments

No comments:

Post a Comment