Friday, August 6, 2010

++ Graco Mosaic Lightweight Stroller Mickey



The first thing that caught my eye about this stroller was it's size and attractive build. It's very modern and different from the clunky huge strollers that Graco also makes for the travel system. I think the size is perfect, a little larger than a basic umbrella stroller (with no hard seats...?) but my two complaints like the other reviews are that it's not THAT light weight, and the canopy is really small... to the point that if it was sunny or raining, it would not protect her from anything. Maybe it's just me, but I thought that since this was a light weight stroller it was going to be very light, but I guess considering the durable materials used, we're pretty lucky that it's under 20 lbs. I'm 105 lbs and didn't have trouble lifting this stroller anywhere yet. I like the bar in the front because she can hold onto it when we're moving around. Also, in the store I couldn't figure out how to unfold the stroller and had a lot of problems and was on the verge of not getting it. Once we came home, I read the instructions and all these complaints about how hard it is to unfold are completely false... unless they didn't get this stroller. All you have to do is pull this latch on the one side of the stroller while it's folded to "unlock" it, and then you kick down on the step to completely unfold it just like any umbrella stroller. Very easy. To fold it, you just turn this lever and it folds itself. Another thing that made me get this stroller was how smooth it glided on the ground and the comfortable handles. My husband is very tall, and can't push an umbrella stroller without breaking his back, but this is the perfect height for taller parents. It maneuvers very easily, turns with no problems, and the cup holder is also great! I haven't tried it with the car seat in, but I love this product and I'm very happy with it. Enjoy this stroller because you won't regret it.
(38 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Graco Mosaic Lightweight Stroller Mickey


  • Holds a child up to 40 pounds, for years of comfortable strolling
  • Lightweight stroller weighs less than 20 pounds
  • Lockable front swivel wheels with suspension for superior maneuverability
  • Extra-large basket for easy storage and removal
  • One-hand, super compact fold allows stroller to fit into small spaces

No comments:

Post a Comment