Monday, August 30, 2010

#@: Graco Alano Travel System Mulberry



We bought this travel system for our daughter before she was born. We thought it was adorable and it matched our color scheme very well. Unfortunately then I did not have my daughter in mind. The base does not fit our car very well. I have watched a ton of videos on how to install a car seat properly, and I have also had it inspected by various people. Unfortunately it just rocks. My daughter also screams the entire time she is in it. I think it is just too uncomfortable. The way the handle is it makes it very difficult to carry her around- your hand has to be sideways for the car seat to face longways. It is very uncomfortable. However, it does attach well into carts and stuff. The stroller is decent and convenient but the 5-point harness on it is way too complicated and the straps are super cheap. I did enjoy the 3 separate cup holders and the space underneath to stash the diaper bag and oth various loose items.
(2 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Graco Alano Travel System Mulberry


  • Manufacturer Suggested Age:: 0-6 Months
  • Features: 2 Built-In Cup Holders for Parent, Snack Tray
  • Stroller Functions: One-Hand Fold
  • Min. Stroller Weight Supported: 5.0
  • Max. Stroller Weight Capacity: 40.0

No comments:

Post a Comment