Wednesday, August 25, 2010

#@: Kolcraft Tour Sport Umbrella Stroller With Adjustable Canopy



I bought this as an extra stroller to keep in my car. I wanted a lightweight, simple-to-operate stroller that I could use when I was running errands, etc. I bought it because it seemed to fit my needs and the price was right (considering I already owned other, more "heavy-duty" strollers).



It was very easy to use, was lightweight and easily fit in my trunk. The real problem was that the harness was just a belt around my son's waist (and through his legs). It did not provide the type of restraint needed for my 16-month old wiggleworm! If your child is less energetic/curious than mine, it might be OK, but unfortunately I'm going to need to buy a different stroller with a 5-point harness.
(13 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Kolcraft Tour Sport Umbrella Stroller With Adjustable Canopy


  • Rear Storage Bag for Gear
  • Extra-Wide Frame
  • Reclining Padded Seat Back

No comments:

Post a Comment