Monday, June 14, 2010

$*$ Sunshine Kids Radian SL Convertible Car Seat in Primrose with Free Radian Carrying Case



This carseat is very cute! It's a beautiful pink color. I bought it for my 4 month old and since the new law passed in Ohio I have to have all 3 of my kids in some type of seat. I have a 6 yr old, 3 yr old and a now 5 month old. All 3 can fit comfortably in the back of a honda civic now with proper restraints. This carseat is very well padded, my 5 month has taken a nap in it no problem on longer trips. It is very sturdy and you can tell it's very well made. Definitely worth the money if you have 3 kids and they all need seats! Cheaper than buying a new car!
(1 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Sunshine Kids Radian SL Convertible Car Seat in Primrose with Free Radian Carrying Case


  • Comes with Free Radian Carrying Case
  • Steel alloy frame and aluminum reinforced sides
  • LATCH installation up to 80 lbs (no seat belt required)
  • 5 shoulder and 3 buckle positions for proper harness fit
  • Energy-absorbing EPS foam panels for side impact protection

No comments:

Post a Comment