Monday, June 21, 2010

$*$ Graco Travel Lite Crib Phoebe



We use this for everyday sleeping for our new baby girl. She has slept in it since coming home from the hospital. It's nice looking, very compact (which is nice for a small apartment) and sleeps her comfortably. I was worried she'd be uncomfortable, but she's always slept great in it. We never used the canopy - I think its sort of ugly, but its no big deal.



The bassinet only goes up to 15 lbs. Our baby just hit 5 months and is small at under 13 pounds. I'm not sure what we'll do from here on out - we haven't tried dropping the padding to have her sleep in the bottom yet. Honestly, I'm a bit hesitant about that. It would put her very close to the ground. I still give it five stars because its worked great for us so far. We still plan on using it as a play pen, but I'm not sure if I'll sleep her in the bottom section.



Make sure to find the sheets that go with it (we only found a couple at a local Babies R Us and it looked like they were going to stop carrying them). You'll probably have to order them online.
(1 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Graco Travel Lite Crib Phoebe


  • Includes: Removable Bassinet
  • Features: Locking Wheels
  • Material: Metal, Plastic
  • Care and Cleaning: Spot Clean Only
  • Minimum Weight Supported: 1.0 Lb.

No comments:

Post a Comment