Friday, June 18, 2010

++ Graco IPO Stroller Navarro



I bought this stroller 25 months ago to use for a newborn (who is now 2) and I love it. I went to a local baby specialty store and tried out all the fancy high priced "umbrella style" strollers and the shop owner actually recommended this one. She said the higher priced ones had a slightly smoother ride and might weigh slightly less but that this one would be the best value, and she was right. I don't tote the thing around - I move it from the car to the ground and back, and hand it to the flight attendant when traveling, so the extra 3 pounds is nothing. As for the ride, the difference was barely noticeable in the store. I've read reviews on here saying that people have smashed their fingers because the stroller started opening when they picked it up, but if you fold it properly there is a latch that prevents the stroller from opening until you release that latch. Others say the canopy doesn't stay on but I've never had a problem with mine. As for the basket size, I load that up and hang extras from the handles and I've never not had enough storage space. It steers easily with one hand and handles hard surfaces and grass easily because the front wheels can be locked so they don't swivel, so I've never had an issue with wobbling. The fabric is strong and easy to clean. I bought a UV sun shade extender to give full coverage when needed, and a little caddy that fits over the handles. This stroller needs nothing else other than a lock for those times you have to leave it unattended in public places (hello, Disneyland) because trust me, you'd be heartbroken if it got stolen. Sometimes I think people don't read the owner's manuals and they just don't know how to use their product.
(84 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Graco IPO Stroller Navarro


  • Lightweight stroller weighs just 17 pounds
  • Extended weight limit holds child up to 50 pounds to last past the toddler years
  • Large, easy access storage baskets - quickly stow and grab what you need
  • Multi-position, reclining seat so baby can rest
  • Lockable front swivel wheels for a smoother ride

1 comment:

  1. I recently purchased the Graco IPO stroller. This is an umbrella stroller with lots of great features. What sets the IPO apart from the rest is the price tag. The IPO costs less than most Umbrella Strollers - it's a great value. These strollers give both children the comfort they need as well as the security they need to ensure you can enjoy your walk or shopping. As I knew, features you can enjoy include one hand fold, drop down storage basket, front seat adapter, reclining rear seat, elevated back seat, parent’s storage tray and many more.

    ReplyDelete