Saturday, June 5, 2010

#$ Britax Chaperone Stroller Cowmooflage



OK, so I went with the chaperone thinking that it is a britax, and their car seats are fantastic. BOY WAS I WRONG!!! I will start from the bottom and work my way up.... Within a few WEEKS of owning it, the wheels started rusting and squeaking. I got my WD 40 and sprayed, the squeaking was gone, the rusting was not. The basket does not stay up. The whole stroller is very cumbersome, and where it was no big deal to take my son down the stairs in the carriage, with my previous stroller, here, it is really heavy, and klutzy. The way it folds, you need to lift the childs tray, and then pull the strap in the middle. The tray gets stuck, and sometimes I just dont fold it, cuz I can not fight with the stroller. The trimming is fraying, and I noticed that about 5 weeks into owning it. If u ask me, I would say STAY FAR FAR AWAY!! DO NOT BUY THIS PIECE OF GARBAGE. I am sure that this is a work in progress, so Britax will be working to improve their strollers but for now,, stick to the car seats,,,

(Just to qualify myself, I had a graco stroller from a travel system, that people thought was new, and I used it for both of my boys, they are 11 months apart, and it lasted great until I went to the mountains where it became moldy from the humidity.)
(19 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Britax Chaperone Stroller Cowmooflage


  • One-hand fold with automatic chassis lock positions stroller for next logical step: placing in vehicle or standing upright
  • Large under-seat storage can be accessed even when seat is reclined
  • Practical parent and child trays offer deep cup-holders and convenient storage
  • All-wheel suspension provides for a smooth ride
  • Adjustable height handle is comfortable and ergonomic for all care givers

No comments:

Post a Comment