Thursday, June 10, 2010

#@: Cuisinart DLC 1BCH Mini Prep Processor Black Chrome



I have had this for about a month now and I frequently use it. At first I thought it was broken because the blade would not start unless the cap clicks on completely and if its even just a tad off, it will not start. The blade on this thing is incredibly sharp, and quite frankly, a little scary to try and clean, (I've already cut myself trying to wash the blade). One slight problem I had with this is that that when the blade spins, it tosses everything in an upwards direction, making me having to often stop and try to push the food back down and sometimes I end up with the top of the food still in chunks while the bottom is pretty much disintegrated beyond recognition. Non the less, its still a pretty powerful machine!
(172 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Cuisinart DLC 1BCH Mini Prep Processor Black Chrome


  • Chop & Grind at the touch of a button
  • 24 ounce work bowl with handle
  • Exclusive auto-reversing SmartPower blade for two powerful processing options. and touchpad controls
  • Includes Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges and spatula
  • Instruction/Recipe book

No comments:

Post a Comment