Saturday, June 26, 2010

#*# Black Decker FP1550S 10 Cup Food Processor Stainless Steel and Black



Like all of the other's above I had similiar issues. The only difference in me and them is that I was foolish enough to think that I was one of the unfortunate that just happened to recieve one of the bad ones. I returned the first one for one just like it. The second one failed me as well. Did I mention that both failures were on there first use. Did I also mention that the part that broke was the same part in the exact same spot on both. Both of the gears that mate with the motor snapped into two separate pieces while grating cheese. I will not make the same mistake again and will pay whatever it takes to avoid these issues in the future. Do not buy this product unless you enjoy dissapointment, countless hours of your life lost due to returns, or pulling your hair out trying to figure out what you will now do for dinner while your kids are upset because they didn't get what you had promised them. Very bad product for Black & Decker. I have owned other products by this company for many years and never had any issues. I am surprised this item has not been pulled from the shelves and until that happens I will not continue to buy any of their other products.
(32 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=2.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Black Decker FP1550S 10 Cup Food Processor Stainless Steel and Black


  • 10-Cup Capacity
  • 500 watts
  • 1 Speed Plus Pulse
  • Chopping Blade, Dough Blade and Slicing / Shredding Disk
  • Smooth, Touchpad Controls

No comments:

Post a Comment