Monday, June 14, 2010

!$ Safety 1st Soft Surround Play Yard with Bassinet Changing Table Danbury



I was in the market for a play yard for some time. I specifically like this one because of the changing table addition. I thought it would flip away when you don't need it but it doesn't. You have to actually take it off and store it somewhere. That was a bit of a bummer for me, but I am pleased otherwise. The floor mat is very cushy and my son seems to enjoy rolling around on it much more than the padded puzzle piece mat I got for is play space. A bonus that I did not expect was the way the corners are designed. they have sewn in fabric than creates a large air space between the fabric and the bars for the frame. I think that is wonderful because if he takes a nose dive for any reason into the corner he won't injur himself by hitting the frame of the play yard. Other models I have seen don't have that, and I didn't even realize how necessary that aspect was until I saw it in action. The fabric is beautiful. It was a bit darker than the display picture, but perfect for a boy or girl, and a rather refreshing change from the bold primary colors currently littering his play area! Collasping and raising the yard was much smoother than other models I have tried. The fabric did not get stuck in the hinges at all like I had experienced in the past. The bassinet is quite large. The picture does not show the bassinet, and I did not realize it came with one, but it does and it is the same size as the play yard. My son is too big for that now, but I suppose it is large enough so you could probably put twins in the bassinet if they meet the weight restriction. Overall, I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the box. I was a bit nervous I spent too much on the unit, but I now see that every cent of my money went into quality, and it shows.
(2 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Safety 1st Soft Surround Play Yard with Bassinet Changing Table Danbury


  • 3D-style, ultra-compact folds
  • Elevated changer with wipe able materials
  • Modern mobile with three soft toys
  • Molded SofTech TPE corners with gusseted interior
  • Exposed button latches

No comments:

Post a Comment