Thursday, June 24, 2010

#$ Cuisinart DLC 2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor Brushed Chrome



I bought this to replace my "Little Oscar" which, sadly, is no longer available. I was sure that Cuisinart would make an excellent product. I was SO wrong! Upon opening, I was disappointed with the thin, shoddy plastic that was used to make this machine. Even the "brushed chrome" finish, is plastic--no chrome there!!! Then I tried making tuna salad, the thing I make most frequently in the little machine. It was a disaster. The tuna didn't break up, the mayo didn't mix in, and I had to empty and reload it 2-3 times to get an adequate salad mix. Then I tried chopping ONE onion. I had to pick out the big chunks and empty the small chunks at least 3 times before my onion was chopped. I supposed I could return it, but packing and shipping is expensive and bothersome, and what else would I get? This review requires me to give a star-rating. This product deserves NO STARS, but that is not an option.
(168 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Cuisinart DLC 2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor Brushed Chrome


  • 250-watt food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl
  • Chops and grinds with patented reversible stainless-steel blade
  • Simple push-button control panel; durable, yet lightweight plastic body
  • Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for quick cleanup; spatula included
  • Measures approximately 8 by 5 by 9 inches; 18-month limited warranty

No comments:

Post a Comment