Sunday, June 20, 2010

$*$ Oxo Good Grips Food Mill



I have had this food mill for about 3 years now. It works great to me even without a scraper wire. I just run it backwards a turn to scrape the bottom stuff up. My only issue with it is about 6 months after I bought it the handle came off. Since the screw is under the metal on the inside there is no way to screw the handle back on. I have used it without a handle for years and it still works well, just harder to use. Mine might have been defective since others don't seem to have had the same problem. However, I would buy this one again as it has the interchangable "blades". I have made everything from apple sauce to grape juice with it and love it. It does not set on bowls the best but that problem was solved with the way I have to hold it since the handle is missing.
(58 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Oxo Good Grips Food Mill


  • Food mill includes 3 stainless-steel discs for preparing foods of fine, medium, and coarse textures
  • Stainless-steel inner bowl accommodates hot foods and prevents staining
  • Simple release button for easy disc exchange and disassembly
  • Non-slip legs, handle, and cranking knob; folds for easy storage
  • 11-inch diameter; 2.3-quart capacity; all parts are dishwasher-safe

No comments:

Post a Comment