Friday, July 2, 2010

@# UPPAbaby Vista Stroller With a Cup Holder Alex Orange



I love this stroller. I have done lots of research and tried a variety of strollers and this one is by far the best. I wanted a stroller that allowed my son to face out or face me. The basket is sooo big it holds so much stuff and I love that for trips to the beach or shopping. I wish it came with a cup holder but not many strollers do these days. I tried a less expensive Maxi Cosi and it does not come close to this stroller. So if you have the money spend more and you will get a much better quality stroller. My only complaint is probably the weight but all strollers this size are about the same weight. I also really like the orange color. It is great for a girl or a boy.
(2 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For UPPAbaby Vista Stroller With a Cup Holder Alex Orange


  • It comes with a Cup Holder
  • Additional 1.5 inches of headroom in the seat so you can use the Vista longer.
  • One-touch parking brake is much easier to use.
  • No flat tires with rubbery treads simulate the great performance of air-filled tires, but they never go flat.
  • 4-wheel, shock absorbing suspension

No comments:

Post a Comment