Thursday, July 29, 2010

$*$ Britax Decathlon Convertible Car Seat Huntington



I love this car seat. It was easy to get my toddler into while rear facing and also now that he's forward facing. He's very comfortable in it and easily falls asleep on long car rides. I trust the Britax brand and feel safe driving around with my son in a Britax. I will be buying this same car seat for my second born once he out grows his infant car seat. I'm thankful for the adjustable crotch strap, an important feature for boys!
(86 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Britax Decathlon Convertible Car Seat Huntington


  • 5 point harness with patented Floating HUGS system and 4 harness heights
  • Built-in lock-off clips, Versa-Tether & Safe Guard LATCH Connectors
  • EPS and Comfort Foam for safety and comfort
  • Rear and forward-facing recline
  • Rear facing: 5 to 35 pounds. Forward facing: At least 1 year old and 20 to 65 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment