Tuesday, July 6, 2010

#*# Disney Baby Care Center Play Yard Featuring Pooh Characters New Ambrosia



I have been through 2 Safety 1st Disney play yards, both had safety flaws, 1'st the bottom leg broke and left the yard unstable the plastic that holds up the changing station cracked on both of mine and I didn't even put much in it! 2'nd one Safety 1st replaced with a new but different pooh version both ends of my play yard broke and the bars were left hanging on each end, could not be used because of the safety hazzard, waiting to hear if I can get a complete different model or a refund from the company.



The bassinette is horrible, it never lay's completly flat and it leaves gaps because it is not just folde in half like the Pack n play I owned for my 3'rd son, this is tri-folded and it will not stay level and flat.



1 positive is that is is really cute and has alot of storage if your lucky enough to get a "good" one if that is possible. I think they really need change how this is made.



I would buy Graco if I had to do it over!


(3 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Disney Baby Care Center Play Yard Featuring Pooh Characters New Ambrosia


  • Mobile with removable Pooh, Tigger and Eeyore
  • Setup in less than a minute with easy push-button fold and extra security latch
  • Full size bassinet and super sized storage area
  • Back end wheels for easy maneuverability
  • Carry bag for easy portability

No comments:

Post a Comment