Wednesday, July 21, 2010

++ Graco Travel System Melbourne



Pros:

1. Cute Design and gender neutral colors.

2. The basket is nice and big.

3. The parent tray is super nice. It has two cup holders one is bigger than the other and a very nice size parent tray that closes and no one can see what is in it. I have a small coach wallet that could fit in it along with my keys.

4. The stroller worked okay with slush in the winter.

5. I sold it and got a great deal of money for it.

6. If you have a preemie child this would be fine as it goes from zero pounds to twenty two pounds.



So I am happy with this product overall but I wish I new about the snug ride 35's as that is what I needed with my child.



Some items I didn't like:

At four months my child could kick the tray off of the stroller. All he had to do was kick his foot and it would flop to the other side. This made it impossible to use the stroller in any store. This stroller took up my WHOLE ENTIRE TRUNK of my honda civic. It did not even fit in the trunk of my husband's mazda.



At five months we sold the travel system to someone because my child was to large for it height wise. He is 90 percentile for height and only 30 percent for weight. The height for this is 29 inches with only 22 in weight. The weight was not the problem it was the height. (the snug ride 35's go up to 32 inches tall and 35 pounds that extra three inches would have been nice)



If I had to buy a different travel system again I would look for these factors:

1. Will the stoller fit in my vehicles trunk?

2. What does consumer reports say about them?

3. What is the weight for the stroller? (my current stroller is a combi and fits in the back seat and is tiny and I love it and it holds plenty of weight)

4. Has it been recalled? (there are tons of infant seats that have been recalled check it out)

5. Does the infant seat go in and out of my vehicle well? (Check it out because mine was really hard to manuver in and out of the doors. A lot of stores will let you bring there floor models out to the parking lot and check it out.)

6. Does it fit on shopping carts? (This one did, there were a few shopping carts that did not work well with this model.)

7. How much is it to purchase a spare base for another car?

8. Do NOT buy used, you have no way of knowing if it was in an accident.
(3 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Graco Travel System Melbourne


  • The stroller and infant car seat canopy feature quilting and lining
  • Manufacturer Suggested Age:: 0-6 Months
  • Features: Snack Tray, 2 Built-In Cup Holders for Parent
  • Stroller Functions: One-Hand Fold
  • Min. Stroller Weight Supported: 5.0

No comments:

Post a Comment