Friday, July 9, 2010

#@: Baby Planet Max Pro 3 Wheel Travel System Light Blue Brown



I really wanted the Stokke Xplory but couldn't justify the $1000 price tag. Then I saw this stroller on a parenting website as the less expensive alternative to the Xplory and decided to give it a shot. I've been using it for almost 10 months now and I'm still pretty happy with it. It is bulky when folded up but it fit in the trunk of my Civic pretty easily. As another reviewer said you do have to detach the seat or carseat adaptor to fold it but that is only one additional step, not 6, and they slide on and off easily. My only real issues with it are that the handle is a little too narrow compared to the width of the stroller which makes it harder to turn than it needs to be (but still much easier than a 4 wheel stroller) and that the storage basket on the bottom is on the small side and a little difficult to access. It's also an attention getter; every time I'm out with it at least one person comments (positively) on it. This could be a positive or a negative depending on your personality but I don't mind. Overall I'm very pleased with my purchase although fwiw I paid less than $200 including shipping; I'm not sure I would pay almost twice as much but on sale it was well worth it.
(2 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Baby Planet Max Pro 3 Wheel Travel System Light Blue Brown


  • Five point harness with comfort covers
  • Additional stroller seat
  • Lightweight aluminum "Easy-Steer" 3 wheel frame
  • Compact fold
  • Holds up to 55 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment