Friday, July 23, 2010

++ Graco Element Pack n Play Mulberry



Okay but overpriced. I don't like the changing table AT ALL. My baby is close to 17 pounds and it droops significantly while she's in it. It's hard for me to change her because of the drooping. I can't see using it until the maximum weight requirement which is 25 pounds. You cannot remove it with one hand either. You need two hands because you have to press down clips to unlock it and then pull it out. The mattress isn't a mattress, it's a piece of cardboard with a plush-like covering. It also seems a bit flimsy and easy to tip over. I found it on clearance at Target for $64 and needed an extra one so I got it but I WOULD NOT pay full price for this because I don't think it's worth it. I have an older model which I still use and it's much better. It's more sturdy, has a much safer changing table WITH STRAPS and the mattress is more like a mattress.
(3 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Graco Element Pack n Play Mulberry


  • Includes: Removable Bassinet
  • Features: Padded Frame, Locking Wheels
  • Material: Metal, Plastic
  • Care and Cleaning: Spot Clean Only
  • Minimum Weight Supported: 1.0 Lb.

No comments:

Post a Comment