Sunday, April 25, 2010

$ Wolfgang Puck WPMFP15 12 Cup Direct Drive Food Processor with Storage Drawer



When I first got it I thought it was better in every way than my former Cuisinart Pro Custom. It was more powerful and easier to use. After two weeks the little PLASTIC clip on the bowl that allows the processor to run; broke off. I thought maybe it was something I had done. I managed to epoxy it back together and it ran fine for about three months then stopped working altogether. I played around with it for awhile and finally figured out that this little tiny plastic clip wears down after use and finally fails to make contact with the part of the motor that says "yes, lets do this".



This very important piece is so flimsy its amazing it held out that long. I did an exhaustive search on the internet to try and find a new bowl and that is when I discovered incident after incident, dating back to 2005 of people having this very same problem, or having the blade break.



I also found a lot of evidence that Wolfgang Puck customer service is terrible and does not back the product in any way.



Please research this for yourself before buying so you aren't out a lot of money like I was.
(4 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Wolfgang Puck WPMFP15 12 Cup Direct Drive Food Processor with Storage Drawer


  • Food processor with powerful direct-drive induction motor
  • Spouted "continuous flow" lid for bypassing the 12-cup work bowl
  • Food pusher; pulse function; built-in storage drawer; die-cast housing
  • Includes shredding disc, chopping blade, grating/shaving disc, and julienne disk
  • Measures 13-4/5 by 10-4/5 by 17-4/5 inches; 1-year limited warranty

No comments:

Post a Comment