Tuesday, April 13, 2010

!$ Disney Baby Music and Lights Walker Featuring Pooh Characters Ambrosia



I bought this walker (or a similar Safety First Disney baby walker) and it is a waste of money! I'm so mad so I hope writing this review will be therapeutic and help me relieve some steam! If I can help someone else not waste their money it'd be worth it I guess. First of all the design is stupid. Did the people at Safety First not test babies in this thing first!?!?! No baby could ever reach the ground even on the lowest setting unless they were already walking first, and then they would be above the 30 lb. weight limit suggested on the walker. My baby can barely touch the floor and when he can, the way the fabric seat is designed it makes them sit backwards. It's as if they are in a chair, and they can't lean forward to walk because the dumb tray is in the way. This makes him only able push himself backwards. Yeah, just what I want, teach my child to walk backwards. He does like the toys and will play with them for some time, but as for walking (which isn't that way you buy a walker!?!?!) it's very poorly designed! Luckily my mother-in-law had an old Graco walker that is much better that we are now using. $55 gone for a piece of junk! I really dislike poorly made products. I will never again buy a Safety 1st product.
(14 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=2.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Disney Baby Music and Lights Walker Featuring Pooh Characters Ambrosia


  • Two swing-open activity trays
  • Four Winnie the Pooh-themed toys
  • Oversized snack and toy area
  • Sturdy wheels for floors or carpets
  • 3-level height adjustment

No comments:

Post a Comment