Monday, April 19, 2010

++ Cosco Juvenile Scenera Convertible Car Seat Stone



I got this seat because the ones in Europe don't meet American safety standards, this has all the normal things we all need. I did think that it reclined, but it doesn't- not a deal breaker, but it is a nice feature to have for long car rides. I think it said two positions because it is a forward facing or rear facing car seat. I heard some parents complain about a car seat like this because it's hard to get both straps tight, but that's not hard if you realize how the straps are connected- so you can even it out by pulling near the legs (cause it connects under their legs.)

All in all, I think I would have paid more to have it recline, but it's a good seat still.
(1 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Cosco Juvenile Scenera Convertible Car Seat Stone


  • Rear facing for babies 5-35 pounds; forward facing for toddlers 22-40 pounds
  • Removable cup holder
  • Removable, washable seat pad
  • 5-poiint harness with up-front harness adjustment
  • 4 harness heights and 3 buckle strap locations

No comments:

Post a Comment