Wednesday, April 28, 2010

#*# Safety 1st Summit Deluxe High Back Booster Car Seat in Proton



I bought this seat in Triton for my 3 yo. It is a great looking, easy to install seat. I have been using it for almost 3 months now, and the straps haven't twisted at all. In fact the only issue I have with it, is how hard it is to take the cover off to wash. My daughter had a accident in it, and when I tried to take the cover off it was difficult. The cover is actually in 2 pieces- 1 piece that covers the headrest and surrounding area and is NOT removable, and a lower cover that is removable. I had to cut 2 elastic straps in the front to take the cover off. Hopefully I can get it back on. I didn't appreciate that, but other than that I love the carseat and would buy it again. Hope this helps.
(16 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Safety 1st Summit Deluxe High Back Booster Car Seat in Proton


  • Slide out cup holder in the base
  • Quick fit harness system
  • 3-position recline
  • Rubberized pivoting armrests
  • 5-position adjustable belt positioning guides

No comments:

Post a Comment