Tuesday, April 13, 2010

$ Graco Twin IPO Stroller Platinum



The Twin IPO Stroller replaces our previous Graco Quattro Tour Duo Stroller and has well exceeded my requirements! When my grandbabies were little, having the "Winnebago" version to push around wasn't much of a problem but it was too large to fit into my trunk and so was mostly limited to walks around the neighborhood. But now that my kiddos are 3 years and almost 2 years old, I needed a stroller that could keep up with my high energy day! The Twin IPO Stroller is it! It is sturdy and offers the kids a comfortable ride. But the biggest pleaser is it's maneuverability! It starts, stops and swearves without any effort on my part! It opens and closes without any effort as well. It is a bit heavy to lift, but doable, and fits nicely in the trunk of my Audi A4. I miss having the snack and drink cups of the other stroller, but I have adapted a small backpack to carry the juice and snack containers in. All in all, its a very nice stroller at a great price!
(1 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Graco Twin IPO Stroller Platinum


  • Compact durable double stroller
  • Fits two children up to 50 pounds each
  • One-hand gravity fold with storage latch is a cinch to close-the stroller does all the work
  • Lockable front swivel wheels for a smoother ride
  • Multi-position, reclining seat so baby can rest

No comments:

Post a Comment