Saturday, April 17, 2010

$ Safety 1st Grip n Go Walker



My daugher is just about 8 months old but has been obsessed with trying to walk since about 6 months old. She loves sitting in the walker but she can only walk backwards right now because she's too far away from the ground and can't get any traction to push forward. I thought it would be good for 8 months old but I find myself still pushing her around the room (which is why I got it so I could avoid doing that considering i'm pregnant again). Hopefully in the next month or so she'll be able to walk by herself and this will be well worth it. I like the tray too - she eats off of it and tries to kick forward and see her feet through it, which is really cute.
(51 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Safety 1st Grip n Go Walker


  • Innovative folding tri-leg design
  • Large snack/play tray
  • 3 level seat design
  • Safety brakes
  • 4 months until child begins walking

No comments:

Post a Comment