Wednesday, May 19, 2010

$ Mia Moda Compagno Stand on Tandem Stroller



I absolutely love this stroller. I have owned both the baby trend sit and stand and the fisher price stand n ride duo. This stroller is by far the best. It is pricey, but with quality comes cost. It maneuvers wonderfully and folds/unfolds with ease. There is plenty of room for my 2 year old to sit when the infant carseat is in the front. The canopy could be a little bigger, but that is really my only con to this stroller. It was definitely well worth the money. I would and will recommend this to anyone looking for a great sit and stand.
(7 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Mia Moda Compagno Stand on Tandem Stroller


  • Available in Mint Java and Rosso Red
  • Convenient one-hand fold
  • 3-position recline
  • 5-point safety harness
  • Swivel and lockable front wheels

No comments:

Post a Comment