Tuesday, May 25, 2010

#$ The First Years Carry Bag For Compass Booster



We have been on several airline trips lately and having the carrying bag for my fold-down carseat has saved it from A LOT of abuse with the airlines. I drop it at the end of the jetway when I am boarding and pick it up at the other end and even just that small amount of "travel time" seems to show when the bag comes back up at the other end. I can just imagine what my car seat would have looked like had it not had the protection! I would recommend the bag with this carseat to anyone who may travel and take their carseat/booster with them.
(10 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For The First Years Carry Bag For Compass Booster


  • Tough, durable 600 denier nylon
  • Compass

No comments:

Post a Comment